Language Summer Camp Program – New JerseyFebruary 21, 2022
Language Summer Camp Program – New YorkFebruary 21, 2022
Language/Sports Combination Summer Camp Program – New York
Language/Sports Combination Summer Camp
HudsonWay has teamed up with two of NY’s leading sports programs to bring students the opportunity to have BOTH language and sport training in one camp.
Students will be in a full immersion environment with the selection of either Mandarin or Spanish and enjoy one full week of soccer instruction with Super Soccer Stars, and one full week of tennis instruction with Tennis Innovators. The sports instruction will be conducted in English.
Students will use the 5.6 acre nearby Clinton-Dewitt Park for soccer. Students age 3-5 have tennis instruction in our brand-new gym. Students 5 and older will be shuttled to Tennis Innovator’s outdoor rooftop tennis court at 899 10th Avenue btw. 58th & 59th St. Pick up will be at HWIS at the end of the day.
**Please note that Mandarin Session I (Feeding World: Jun 27-Jul 8) is full.
Registrations for all other sessions are open and can be made on this page.
More about our Sports partners:
Super Soccer Stars
Super Soccer Stars offers the nation’s most popular children’s soccer program for children ages 2 and up introducing them to the fundamentals of soccer through creative programming and imaginative games. Backed by 20 years of experience, Super Soccer Stars offers a unique, age-specific curriculum that is crafted to improve soccer skills, build self-confidence, and develop socialization skills.
Tennis Innovators NYC
Tennis Innovators has a clear mission in delivering passion and commitment to the sport of tennis through a high-quality program for juniors. Students develop fundamentals leading to high performance and enjoyment of tennis. Instructors are highly trained to work with young children at all levels of ability.
Check our Language Only Summer Camp for NY
Our unique camp offers:
- Mandarin or Spanish immersion
- Each class is a designated cohort taught in large rooms for safe social distancing
- Classes are grouped by age and level for optimal language acquisition
- Sports instruction delivered daily by coaches from partners
- Full day: 9am – 3pm
- After Care: 3 – 6pm at additional cost
- Early Care: 8 – 9am at additional cost
Preschool (3-5 years)
1. Regular weekly rates: $1020 for full day, $815 for week 2
2. Early bird weekly rates: $970 for full day, $775 for week 2
Elementary (5-12 years)
1. Regular weekly rates: $1040 for full day, $830 for week 2
2. Early bird weekly rates: $990 for full day, $790 for week 2
3. Early Care weekly: $50 or $40 for week 2
4. After Care weekly: $125 or $100 for week 2
5. Week 2: July 5-8 is prorated for camp and extended care pricing
**Take Advantage of Early Bird Pricing through March 23, 2022
*Classes are grouped by age and level for optimal language acquisition
Families may request cancellation prior to May 1st for a full refund less a $100 processing fee.