Inquire Now - 2020-2021 Middle School Admissions
On-Site 5 Days a Week in NYC & NJ
HWIS Introduces New Middle School Track
This upcoming Fall 2020 we are adding a new Mandarin immersion track for incoming 6th graders without prior background in the language. A select group of students will have the opportunity to become bilingual and bi-literate by spending about half the day taught in Mandarin, and half of the day in English.
Students will be able to attend on-site 5 day/week. HWIS is a pioneer in language immersion with students achieving higher language proficiency as compared to other immersion programs. HWIS has a track record of integrating new immersion students with great success. Hear one middle schooler’s story.
HWIS middle school program has:
· Small class sizes
· Space for safe social distancing
· Proven cognitive benefits from immersion learning
· Ability to achieve Global Seal of Bi-literacy
· Optional global service learning during spring breaks
· Track record of ex-missions to top-tier independent schools
· Financial aid available
To learn more, register for viewing our on-demand information session.