Head of School
- BS in Special Education – Instituto Venezolano de la Audición y Lenguiaje
- MS in Education Administration – Columbia University Teacher’s College
- MS in Media Science – Fairfield University
- International School at Dundee, CT – Primary Years Program (IB) coordinator, Media Specialist
- Whitby School, CT – Interim Co-Head of School, Dean of Curriculum, Director of Academic Technology, International Baccalaureate Coordinator
- Red Oak School, Morristown, NJ – Head of Middle School
I am delighted to invite you to explore HudsonWay Immersion School. In my second year as the Head of School, I have been impressed by the level of Mandarin and Spanish our students achieve. Our older students have qualified for the Global Seal of Biliteracy and taken AP exams in their target language. This is a remarkable achievement. However, HWIS is much more than an immersion school. We aim to provide the best research-based education and socio-emotional experience for your family. HWIS is not only a school, we are a closely-knit school community united by our belief in a multilingual, multicultural, balanced, and multi-layered education for our children. This community includes parents, students, teachers, staff, and the greater community outside the walls of HWIS.
Once again, I thank you for considering HudsonWay. If you have any questions, thoughts, concerns, or ideas, please don’t hesitate to call, email, or drop by.
Head of School